Friday, October 16, 2009

Blogsite Updates

Hi guys,

I know many of you are wondering the current status of your custom order/s, so, I added a new element in this blog for custom updates so that you will no longer wait for my email anymore.

In the right side of this blog you will see my 5 steps to complete your order. Everytime I have an update on your order you will be able to track them down here. When you don't see your customs in the update section it only means that I haven't touch it yet and probably included in the next batch so just sit down and relax, your orders are in good hands. ;)

Every week new sets of customs will enter the custom updates so you better check the blog.

Honestly, I did this so that there will be no pressure from all of you! hahaha.

Thanks
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts